When I am appointed as an arbitrator, mediator or adjudicator
you will be employing a highly qualified and experienced
engineer and businessman who makes good decisions. I
have an analytical mind, objective judgment, relevant
experience, thorough technical knowledge, commercial
expertise, active listening skills, the ability to negotiate,
patience, realism and tact.
· Bachelor of Science Degree (Honours) in Building
· Postgraduate Diploma (Distinction) in Building
· Postgraduate Diploma in Arbitration.
· Postgraduate Diploma in International Commercial
· Master of Science Degree (Distinction) in Information
· Master of Business Administration Degree in
· Master of Arts Degree in Foresight and Futures
· Chartered Arbitrator and Engineer.
· Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Building.
· Fellow of the British Computer Society. (F.B.C.S.)
· Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Building
Services Engineers. (F.C.I.B.S.E.)
· Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Mechanical
· Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
· Member of the Academy of Experts. (M.A.E.)
· Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts. (F.R.S.A.)